Online Spanish Courses
Learn and have fun with us
We offer the perfect course to help you progress quickly, designed to be compatible with the other work and study commitments that you have day-to-day.
Our semi-intensive courses, which run Monday to Thursday, will improve your Spanish by a whole level in just 8 weeks!
Classes are held between 4pm and 9pm Spanish time (the exact time will depend on your level).
Features of our Semi-Intensive Online Spanish Course
- Semi-Intensive Course, from Monday to Thursday, 1 hour 15 minutes each day.
- You’ll be in a class with students who are the same level as you. Courses are divided by level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which is also used by the Instituto Cervantes: A1 and A2 (Beginner), B1 and B2 (Intermediate), C1 and C2 (Advanced).
- The maximum number of students per class is 15 (the usual average is 8 to 10).
- Student profile: all ages and nationalities (although we group according to age).
- You can do your placement test, registration and payment in just a few minutes and start your Spanish course the following day.
- Try your first class for free!
Duration of each level
Each level lasts for 8 weeks (except complete beginners, A1, which lasts for 4 weeks).
You will learn quickly and enjoy every moment, all the time learning Spanish in a well-structured and stress-free way. Our courses are designed so you can start at any time after your placement test, and complete the entire level in the corresponding number of weeks.
You can either pay weekly or pay for the course in advance, which is even cheaper. See the prices below.
- A1 x 4 weeks.
- A2 x 8 weeks.
- B1 x 8 weeks.
- B2 x 8 weeks.
- C1 x 8 weeks.
There are no personal requirements to start your course, but to check that we have a place for you we need to know the following: when you want to start your course and what your current level of Spanish is.
Places are limited so we recommend that you ask us about availability and the timetable of your level as soon as possible, as groups are usually full throughout the year.
This is the process:
Take the placement and tell us what you need
Book your taster
class and start
Placement test to evaluate your current knowledge of Spanish
If you wish to enrol at Maus School, we need to test your Spanish level to be able to assign you to an appropriate group. You can take the test in person at our school in Seville, or you can do the test online and receive the results by email.
It’s not necessary to take the placement test if you’re a complete beginner; if this is the case please get in contact with us directly.
After doing your placement test, you’ll receive personalised information via email about your level, available hours of classes and discounts that may apply to you.
Then all there’s left to do is pay and start your course.
You’re going to learn Spanish…for real!
Please contact with us if you have any further questions.